Thursday, October 21, 2010

Jom Karaoke. PERFECT TWO by AUBURN.


PERFECT TWO

you can be the peanut butter to my jelly
you can be the butterflies i feel in my belly
you can be the caption and i can be your first mate
you can be the chills that i feel on our first date
you can be the hero and i can be your sidekick
you can be the tear that i cry if we ever split
you can be the rain from the cloud when it's stormin'
or you can be the sun when it shines in the mornin'
don't know if i could ever be
without you cuz boy you complete me
and in time i know that we'll both see that we're all we need
cuz your the apple to my pie
your the straw to my berry
your the smoke to my high
and your the one i wanna marry
cuz your the one for me for me
and i'm the one for you for you
you take the both of us of us
and we're the perfect two
we're the perfect two
we're the perfect two
baby me and you
we're the perfect two
you can be the prince and i can be your princess
you can be the sweet tooth i can be the dentist
you can be the shoes and i can be the laces
you can be the heart that i spill on the pages
you can be the vodka and i can be the chaser
you can be the pencil and i can be the paper
you can be as cold as the winter weather
but i don't care as long as we're together
don't know if i could ever be
.
.
.
.
.
you know that i'll never doubt ya
and you know that i think about ya
and you know i can't live without ya
noooo oooohhh
i love the way that you smile
and maybe in just a while
i can see me walk down the aisle
.
.
.
WE'RE THE PERFECT TWO

salam sayang
ahakssss
*buat gaya gedik*

;p
xoxo~

2 comments:

Aqilah Nur said...

yep! lagu ni mmg sweet gile. <3

zatil said...

heee^^
comel lagu nh kan ;)